FINANCIAL PLANNING SERVICES
This is our flagship offering and the area of our services that we focus on the most. Plans start at $100 a month. See pricing for more details.
- Cash Flow and Debt Management – Has a budget been created and more importantly "Is it working?" How are you managing those cash flows? If debt is an issue do you have an adequate plan to deal with it? How are you financing other goals in your life: vacations, a wedding or other larger purchases such as home? Should you lease or finance a car?
- Education Planning – What is your plan for education funding for your children/grandchildren? Which education funding vehicles are best for you? Are you on pace to achieve your goal?
- Employee Benefits – Should you be reviewing your employee benefits each year? Are your benefits incorporated into your financial planning? Which benefits should you utilize and how do you structure them?
- Estate Planning – Should you create a will, trust, power of attorney, or living will? How do you organize your estate planning to minimize the burden on your loved ones?
- Retirement Planning How much money will you need to retire? Are you currently on pace to meet your retirement goals?
- Financial Planning for Special Circumstances – What should you know about planning for your dependent with special needs? How should you manage a large windfall of money (inheritance, bonus, gift, etc)?
- Risk Management & Insurance Planning – Do you have enough insurance? How often should you be shopping your insurance coverage?
- Investments – What is your investment strategy? How are your investments performing?
- Tax Planning – How do you position your assets as you build wealth? Should you be doing end of year tax planning?
- Advisor Recommendation/Coordination – When should you hire other advisors? When should you get a second opinion? Are your advisors coordinating on your behalf? Who is the quarterback? Who is holding you accountable?